- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4-6
Nordic Dip combines the flavors of the "land of the Midnight Sun" and evokes visions of snow and glaciers. Enjoy this unique dip with a variety of hearty, whole grain crackers.
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1, 8 ounce jar marinated herring in sour cream
- Hearty whole grain crackers
- Whip cream cheese and stir in lemon juice, dill, and caraway seeds.
- Mince herring. Add herring in sour cream to the cheese mixture. Blend well and chill.