- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr 20 min
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Slow cooked beef, vegetable and noodle soup.
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (1.15 ounce) package dry beefy mushroom soup mix
- 3 cups water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, sliced thin
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup uncooked fine egg noodles
- Mix together the first 6 ingredients in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Stir in the vegetables and noodles, cover and cook on high for an additional 20 minutes.