- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Creamy, cheesey egg noodle casserole.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Use the cooking spray to coat an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Prepare the noodles according to the directions. Drain and return to the pan.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients. Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Cook, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to stand cool for a few minutes before serving.