- Prep: 2 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 25 min
- Serving: 8 Servings
Just the right amount of sweet and tart flavor makes this summer cooler, made with fresh citrus fruits and soda, the perfect beverage for a hot day.
- 1 (40 ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 whole orange, sliced thin
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 1 lime, sliced thin
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, cleaned & halved
- 1 small apple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (26 ounce) bottle club soda
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the club soda, in a large pitcher and stir until all of the sugar has dissolved.
- Put the pitcher in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill.
- Before serving, pour in the club soda. Serve over ice.