- Prep: 1 hr 40 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 1 hr 46 min
- Serving: Makes 5-1/4 cups
This summertime cooler is sweet, bubbly and refreshing. Garnish with fresh slices of lime.
- 2/3 cup pomegranate juice (no sugar added)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups club soda, chilled
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 medium limes)
- Lime slices to garnish
- Pour the pomegranate juice into a saucepan and place over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sugar. Mix until the sugar has completely dissolved and the mixture turns clear; approximately 6 minutes.
- Allow the syrup to cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes, and then place in the refrigerator to chill for 1-1/2 hours.
- Place the prepared syrup, club soda and lime juice into a pitcher and gently stir to combine the mixture.
- Add the lime slices to garnish and serve in glasses filled with ice.