- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 12
Sweet and refreshing with wonderful citrus flavor, this non-alcoholic beverage is perfect paired with spicy food.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2/3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 6 cups chilled diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- Place the limeade and the lemonade concentrate in a pitcher and stir to combine.
- Add the orange extract and the water and stir once again.
- Just prior to serving, slowly add the soda and gently stir to combine.
- Serve the beverage in glasses filled with crushed ice and garnished with slices of lemon and lime.