- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 3 cocktails
The perfect non-alcoholic cocktail for the chocoholics at your party who are designated drivers. Serve in a martini glass and garnish rim with cocoa powder.
- 1 milk chocolate bar, broken into squares
- 7 ounces milk
- 2-1/4 ounces vanilla syrup
- Cocoa powder to garnish
- Pour the milk into a small saucepan and heat on low until simmering. Stir often so milk does not stick.
- Drop the squares of chocolate into the milk and continue to stir until chocolate has melted. Cool the mixture for approximately 1 hour and then chill in the refrigerator.
- Lightly wet the rim of a martini glass and then dip on a plate with the cocoa.
- Empty the mixture into a cocktail shaker and add the vanilla syrup. Shake the cocktail over ice for about 50 seconds and then double-strain into a glass.