- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
All the flavor and fun of a regular martini but without the alcohol.
- 3 ounces Orange Syrup
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed blood orange juice without pulp
- Club soda
- Slice of blood orange to garnish
- Place the orange syrup and the blood orange juice into a cocktail shaker and fill 2/3 full with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for a few seconds, and then strain into 4 pre-chilled martini glasses.
- Top with club soda and serve.