- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This non-alcoholic cocktail is beautiful in presentation and equally as impressive in taste. Serve in a pre-chilled champagne flute garnished with a slice of blood orange.
- 1-1/2 ounces blood orange juice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Splash of pomegranate juice
- blood orange slice to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the blood orange slice and then serve immediately.