- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Total: 14 min
- Serving: 4
This is a quick but elegant entree.
- 2 tablespoons beef broth
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon crushed black peppercorns
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 lamb loin chops cut 1 inch thick
- 1 cup couscous
- 1/2 cup seeded and chopped toamtoes
- 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
- In a small bowl mix the broth and coriander, peppercorns, and garlic.
- Rub over the surface of the lamb chops.
- Place the chops on a rack in a broiling pan.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn the chops and continue broiling abour 4 minutes more.
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- After removing it from the heat, stir in the tomatoes and parsley.
- Sppon the couscous mixture onto a serving platter and arrange the chops on top.