- Prep: 12 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr 25 min
- Serving: 12
Noel Salad Loaf has a unique combination of flavors and textures.
- 1/2 cup avocado, cubed
- lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 (9 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
- red food coloring
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- Coat avocado with lemon juice to prevent darkening. Set aside.
- Blend cheese and mayonnaise in a bowl. Fold in celery and pineapple. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon lemon juice and salt. Tint whipped cream pink. Fold avocado and whipped cream into cheese mixture.
- Cube 3/4 of the cranberry sauce. Fold into cheese mixture. Spoon into a loaf pan. Freeze overnight. Unmold. Garnish with remaining cranberry sauce. Slice to serve.