- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr 25 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Easy broiled and crock pot cooked spare ribs.
- 2 1/2-3 pound spareribs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle smoky flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 large onion, sliced
- Preheat the broiler.
- Add the salt and pepper to the ribs. Broil for 15 minutes, turning once.
- Combine the sugar and barbecue sauce.
- Cut the spareribs into serving size pieces and add to the crockpot, layering with onions. Pour the sauce over.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or high for 4-5 hours.