- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 12
No Name Cookies are sweet and salty.
- 1 package saltine crackers
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Line a jelly roll pan with buttered foil. Cover bottom of pan with crackers.
- Combine margarine and brown sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Do not overcook. Pour over crackers, spreading to cover completely.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, spreading to cover as chips melt. Top with pecans. Break into pieces when cooled.