- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Guilt-free delicious homemade pound cake.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsalted margarine
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 11x4-inch loaf pan.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, beat the margarine until creamy. Slowly add int eh sugar, beating until fluffy. Mix the eggs in, one at a time. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.