- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 4-6 People
Each serving of this easy to make recipe for no-fuss sweet potato pumpkin mousse provides 28 percent of your recommended daily intake of vitamin A and 22 percent of vitamin C. Serve as a special dessert to end a holiday feast.
- 1, 15-ounce can cut sweet potatoes in syrup, drained (1/4 cup syrup reserved)
- 1, 15-ounce can 100 percent pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream or whipped dessert topping
- Purée sweet potatoes and reserved syrup in a food processor.
- Add pumpkin, honey, and spices and process until blended and smooth; scrape into a large bowl.
- Fold in the whipped cream (don’t over mix) and serve, or store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.