- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 2 steaks
Ideally, you should marinate your meat overnight for about 12-14 hours prior to grilling. The marinade’s ingredients will really permeate the beef, tenderize the meat and add fantastic flavor and depth.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 3 garlic cloves crushed or finely minced
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Pour the mixture over the steak and then flip the meat until well coated. Cover the steak and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking.