- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
No-Crust Artichoke Quiche is great for brunch.
- 2, 6 ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 pound Munster cheese, shredded
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Drain artichokes, reserving marinade. Dice artichokes; set aside.
- In 10 inch skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons reserved marinade; add mushrooms and cook until tender, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Into bottom of 10 inch quiche dish, evenly distribute artichoke hearts, mushrooms and cheese; set aside.
- In large bowl with wire whisk or fork, beat milk, salt, pepper, eggs, and 2 tablespoons reserved marinade. Pour egg mixture over ingredients in quiche dish. Bake 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.