- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8
Fast, fresh and healthy, these no-cook candies are quick to fix and kid-friendly.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup powdered soymilk
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, minced
- 2 tablespoons ground flax or hempseed
- Combine almond butter and soymilk in a bowl until well combined.
- In a second bowl, mix coconut and flax or hempseed.
- Form almond butter mixture into bite-sized balls.
- Roll in coconut mixture.
- Serve or store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.