- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Sweet and savory chicken wings that even the kids will love!
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wingettes, rinsed and dried
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Broil the chicken for 10 minutes per side. Arrange in a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, stirring once to coat the wings with the sauce.