- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies are absolutely delicious! No baking required.
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 3-ounce package instant pudding, any flavor
- 3-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk.
- Stir frequently until mixture comes to a rolling boil. Allow mixture to boil undisturbed for 20-30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and stir in pudding and oatmeal.
- Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper-lined cookie sheets.
- Allow to sit 15 minutes or until cookies become firm.