- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 12 People
These peanut butter squares are great for potlucks or just sharing with friends.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, peanut butter and melted butter, blending well.
- Press mixture into a 9x13 baking pan lined with waxed paper.
- Combine chocolate chips and shortening and heat in microwave, stirring often, until melted.
- Pour chocolate over peanut butter mixture and spread evenly.
- Chill in refrigerator until chocolate sets. Cut into squares. Keep refrigerated.