- Prep: 3 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 3 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6
No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake makes it easy to enjoy this classic, dessert favorite.
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup water
- 2, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 4, 1 ounce squares semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Combine butter, crumbs and sugar; pat firmly in bottom of 9 inch springform pan. Chill.
- In saucepan, soften gelatin in water. Over low heat, dissolve gelatin completely; set aside.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese and chocolate until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in gelatin mixture. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan. Chill 3 hours or until set.