- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen bars
This tasty dessert has a candy bar taste. No baking required!
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Rice Crispies
- 1 cup corn flakes, slightly crushed
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a saucepan, boil syrup, sugar and salt.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Remove from heat, then stir in vanilla, cereals and chocolate chips.
- Press mixture into a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour, then cut into bars or squares.