- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 10
No Bake Brandy Balls get better as they age. Store in a tightly sealed plastic container.
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- Mix wafers, sugar, cocoa and nuts. Stir in brandy and syrup. Add a bit of water if necessary to form mixture into 3/4 inch balls.
- Roll in granulated sugar and store in a tightly sealed container.