- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use marcona-stuffed olives (olives stuffed with almonds) to garnish this vodka-based cocktail.
Recipe originally appeared on Summitsips.com, photo by Randy Hanson.
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 barspoon sherry
- 1 barspoon Licor 43
- 1 pinch of salt
- marcona-stuffed olives to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the olives and then serve immediately.