- Prep: 8 hr
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 8 hr 6 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
An overnight beef brisket.
- 5-6 pound trimmed beef brisket
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle steak sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the brisket, cut side up, in a roasting pan. Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the brisket.
- Bake covered for 4-5 hours, or until tender.
- Remove the brisket from the pan, and pour the drippings into a separate container. Chill both overnight.
- Trim the fat from the meat, slice and reheat. Skim the fat from the drippings and reheat also, to serve over the brisket.