- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 30 min
- Serving: 12 servings
An easy to make deep New York cheesecake. Perfect topped with strawberries and whip cream!
- 8 full graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9 inch springform pan
- Melt the butter. Crush the graham crackers. Combine and press into the bottom of the pan.
- Combine the cream cheese and sugar, Mix until smooth. Add in milk, then one at a time the eggs mixing only enough to incorporate them.
- Add the sour cream, vanilla and flour. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour. Turn off the oven and keep the oven door closed for 5-6 hours to help prevent cracking. Chill until ready to serve.