- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 13 min
- Serving: Makes 4 Servings
A great side dish for spring; the fresh vegetables and aromatic mint make a lovely combination.
- 1 pound new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Put the potatoes into a saucepan, cover with water and add a few pinches of salt.
- Bring the potatoes to a boil and cook for 6 minutes.
- Drop the peas into the pan, cover and cook for an additional 2 minutes before draining the mixture and returning to the pan.
- Add the butter, pepper, a pinch of salt and the mint, and then toss to coat. Serve warm.