- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Cheesy ranch and parsley new potato side dish.
- 2-1/2 pounds new (red) potatoes with skins, quartered
- 1 onion, cut into 8 parts
- 1 (10 ounce) can fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch salad dressing mix
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Combine the potatoes and onions in a greased slow cooker.
- Whisk together the soup, sour cream and ranch seasoning. Pour over the potatoes. Cook covered for 6-7 hours on low.
- Sprinkle the parsley over to serve.