- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Creamy chicken breast and new potato slow cooker dinner.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons chicken seasoning
- 8-10 small new (red) potatoes with peel
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- Arrange the chicken in the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Surround with the potatoes.
- Mix together the soup and sour cream. Generously season with pepper. Spoon over the chicken. Cook covered for 4-6 hours on low.