- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Easy clam, potato and bacon chowder.
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 (!6 ounce) cans minced clams, drained and liquid reserved
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 2 cups skim milk
- Mix together the bacon and onion in a saucepan, heating until the bacon is crisp.
- Take the reserved clam juice and add enough water to bring the liquid to 1 cup. Add along with the clams and potatoes to the bacon mixture.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Mix in the milk and heat until hot.