- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
If you don’t have The Bitter Truth Repeal Bitters, try using another colorless brand of bitters so the cocktail remains clear and doesn’t turn a light pink hue.
- 1 ounce White Whiskey
- 1 ounce Pisco
- 1 ounce Blanc/Bianco Vermouth
- 2 dashes The Bitter Truth Repeal Bitters
- 1 bar spoon Benedictine
- Orange zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the orange twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 15 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Gently twist the orange peel over the drink to release its natural oils and then drop into the glass; serve immediately.