- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use a more floral and herbal-flavored gin for this cocktail recipe that captures the essence of Asia in a modern new drink.
- 2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce green tea chili syrup
- 1 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce lemongrass
- 2 dashes Lemon bitters
- lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.