- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Another unique concoction created by barman Todd Maul of the Clio Restaurant in Boston, this Dutch gin-based cocktail is combined with a flavorful mix of fresh lemon juice, Averna Amaro, and bitters.
- 1-1/2 ounces Bols Genever
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Averna Amaro
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- dash of salt
- 3 dashes celery bitters
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass; serve immediately.