- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Garnish this Italian cocktail, first made in Café Casoni in Florence, Italy, with an orange twist.
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce Campari
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth, such as Carpano
- Orange twist to garnish
- Pre-chill an Old Fashioned cocktail glass by placing in the freezer.
- Put the gin, Campari and sweet vermouth into a cocktail shaker and add a handful of ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 20 seconds and then stain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the orange twist and serve.