- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The sweet and tangy taste of the nectarine puree’ blends beautifully with the almond liqueur in this delicious cocktail.
- 1 ripe nectarine, pitted and cut into sixths
- 1 ounce Rich Simple Syrup
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 ounces amaretto
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounce nectarine purée
- 1 large egg white
- Dash orange bitters
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the nectarine, simple syrup, and lemon juice into a blender and blend until mixture is puréed.
- Place the nectarine puree’ into a cocktail shaker along with the amaretto, lemon juice and egg white. Fill the shaker with ice and then shake vigorously for 35 seconds.
- Strain into the prepared cocktail glass and then top with the bitters. Serve immediately.