- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Mixing blackberry-flavored vodka with blue curaçao, cranberry and lime juice makes an equally beautiful tasting and looking cocktail.
- 2 ounces blackberry-flavored vodka
- 1/2 ounce blue curaçao
- 1/2 ounce cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- Twist of lemon peel to garnish
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour the vodka, blue curaçao, cranberry juice and lime juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake vigorously for 25 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and garnish with the lemon peel twist; serve immediately.