- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8
Peanut butter? Boring. Peanut butter with coffee liqueur? MMM.
- 1 cup pretzels, crushed
- 1 stick melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Kahlua or other coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- Crush pretzels in a food processor or with rolling pin.
- Mix with butter and sugar; press into bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 325F for 10 minutes.
- Mix peanut butter and powdered sugar until crumbly; sprinkle over crust.
- Combine milk, Kahlua and pudding; add sour cream and beat until fluffy.
- Pour over crust and refrigerate til cooled.
- Garnish with whipped cream and liqueur drizzle, if desired.