- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This cole slaw is made with Napa cabbage, jicama and toasted walnuts, giving it a nice crunchy and nutty flavor.
- 8 ounces napa cabbage
- 8 ounces carrots, peeled
- 8 ounces jícama, peeled
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Greek-Style plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Coarsely shred the Napa cabbage, carrots and jícama into a medium-sized salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, olive oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic salt and a few grinds of pepper.
- Pour the yogurt dressing over the cabbage mixture, add the walnuts and toss to coat.