- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Don’t confuse this Daiquiri with the classic, frozen mixed drink. This version, created for the first time at the Hotel Nacional in Cuba, is made with a healthy dose of rum that is complimented by light touches of citrus and apricot flavor.
- 2 ounces white rum
- 3/4 ounce apricot brandy
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- Maraschino cherry to garnish
- Pour all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then strain into cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the Maraschino cherry and then serve immediately.