- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A sweet and cool summery cocktail with a twist of tartness, this rum, apricot brandy, fresh lime juice and peach bitters drink is the perfect beverage to serve whilst entertaining.
- 1/2 ounce Bacardi Superior rum
- 3/4 ounce apricot brandy
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 2 generous dashes peach bitters
- lime wheel to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass, garnish with the lime wheel and serve immediately.