- Prep: 8 min
- Cook Time: 7 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4
Big flavor, great taste and ready in just 15 minutes, these nachos are a perfect party appetizer.
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 ounces baked tortilla chips
- 1 cup cooked pork sausage
- 1 small green or yellow bell pepper, cut into one-inch pieces
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Place the salsa and the beans in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat and cook for three minutes.
- Put the tortilla chips on a large plate. Spoon the bean mixture over the chips followed by the sausage, bell pepper, tomato and cheese.
- Place the plate in the microwave and cook on medium for about four minutes or until the cheese has melted. Serve immediately with a side of salsa if desired.