- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4
Nothing says, "Party!" like Nachos, a classic, fun appetizer that everyone loves.
- 1 small Mexican Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 8 ounce Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 small can black olives, sliced
- 1 pound ground beef, lean
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- tortilla chips
- Saute onion, green pepper and celery in butter. Brown ground beef.
- In a double boiler, melt cheeses and stir in milk until smooth and melted.
- Place chips on a large platter. Put onion, green pepper and celery and ground beef on top. Pour cheese evenly over all.
- Top with tomatoes and olives. Add a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with green onions.