- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Tasty slow-cooked hash brown and ham cheesy dinner.
- 1 (28 ounce) package frozen hash-brown potatoes with onions and peppers, thawed
- 3 cups cooked, diced ham
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 (10 ounce) cans fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Add the hash-browns, ham and peas to a greased slow cooker.
- Mix the soup and milk together in a bowl and pour over top. Cook covered for 6-8 hours on low. Serve with the green onions over top.