- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 17 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
If there were ever the perfect relationship between a protein and a condiment then it would be the delicious pairing of lamb and mustard.
- 6 lamb sirloin or shoulder chops, about 3/4-inch thick (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Prepare your oven broiler.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the thyme, olive oil and Dijon.
- Place the lamb onto a broiler pan and brush with half of the mustard mixture. Broil the chops about 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes.
- Flip the chops, brush with the remaining sauce and then broil for an additional 7 minutes. Serve immediately.