- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
Yogurt works as a marinade and gives the meat a delicious tangy flavor.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey dijon mustard
- 12 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 12 ounces lean lamb cut into 1 inch cubs
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1 inch pieces
- In a medium bowl mix yogurt, mustard, cumin, coriander and paprika.
- Add the lamb, peppers and squash.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, stirring once.
- Thread equal amounts of the lamb, peppers and squash onto 4 metal skewers.
- Place the koabobs on a rack in a broiling pan.
- Brush any of the remaining marinade over the kabobs.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 7 to 9 minutes turning the kobobs frequently.