- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
A splendid glaze for baked ham, pork roast or roasted chicken, use a plum jam without any added sugar.
- 1 10-ounce jar plum jam (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- Place the plum jam, pomegranate juice, ground cloves and mustard into a small saucepan over low heat.
- Whisk the mixture together until the jam has completely melted.
- Spread the plum mixture over the protein of your choice prior to cooking.