- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
This zesty sauce pairs beautifully with grilled wild salmon, however, you can also spoon it over grilled or baked chicken.
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon very finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon very finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon very finely chopped fresh green onion
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a small bowl, and whisk together until thoroughly blended.
- Season the sauce to taste with a pinch of salt and pepper, stir once again to combine and serve.