- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: Makes about 80 pinwheels
Here's a quick, easy and delicious for mustard-ham pinwheels for your next party.
- 4 cups cooked ham
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard or hearty mustard
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 loaves unsliced sandwich bread
- 1/2 cup butter
- Trim the crust off of the loaf of unsliced sandwich bread. Cut into 5 to 7, 1/2-inch horizontal slices; set aside.
- Grind cooked ham in food processor or food grinder. Combine ham, cheese, mayonnaise, and mustard; mix well. Butter each horizontal slice of bread and spread filling onto each slice; tightly roll up each horizontal slice, like a jelly roll.
- Wrap each roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Remove wrap the next day and cut each roll into 8 to 12 crosswise slices; use a very sharp knife. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.