- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
Mustard Grilled Pork Chops with Two Tomato Salsa is a great dish to serve for the 4th of July.
- 1 1/2 cups plum tomatoes, diced
- 8 sun dried tomato halves packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 4 boneless pork chops, cut 3/4 inch thick
- In a medium bowl, combine plum tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, chopped basil and cayenne; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, honey and garlic. Rub mixture over pork chops. Place chops on preheated grill, over medium-hot coals, covered for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn chops and grill for 3 to 4 minutes more or until chops are done. Serve with tomato salsa.